"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." -Albert Einstein

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wisdom’s benefits seem to be quite far reaching. With promises of a long life, a good name, riches, honor, prosperity, straight paths and sweet sleep…the search for and the application of wisdom to my life should be a no-brainer. After all, I’ve been frustrated by poverty lately and certainly have not experienced sweet sleep in quite some time. In fact, my sleep is occasionally and sometime regularly disturbed by worry, regret and mostly frustration in general. I LONG…I L-O-N-G, mean I deeply desire and l-o-n-g for the day that sweet sleep arrives to accompany all the other benefits of discernment.
Oh Lord, give me "wisdom" in all arreas of my life, relationships, finances, thoughts, actions, in all areas Lord. Leave no area unaffected.

Proverbs 3:1 “My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.”